3. Registration. By registering with this website, you understand and agree that you have established a business relationship between you and CoreLogic. BY REGISTERING ON THE WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT CORELOGIC MAY CONTACT YOU BY TELEPHONE AT THE NUMBER YOU PROVIDED OR BY EMAIL AT THE ADDRESS YOU PROVIDED REGARDING OTHER PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY OR THROUGH CORELOGIC EVEN IF YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER IS ON A DO-NOT-CALL REGISTRY OR SIMILAR LIST. With any email communication, CoreLogic will provide a means by which you may opt-out of further communication.
4. Use of the Services. You agree to use the Services solely for your personal use, limited to your own transactions. To use the website and to receive any emails that include the Services, you represent that you are an adult resident of the United States of America, including its Commonwealths and Territories (collectively, the "USA"). By registering, you warrant and represent to us and any other service provider with whom you authorize us to share your information that you are an adult resident of the USA. The website and emails may be accessed from countries around the world and may contain references to Services that are not available where you are located or reside. These references do not imply that CoreLogic currently offers or intends to offer such Services in your country.
By using or visiting this website and any emails generated from the Service, you agree that you will not insert false, fraudulent, indecent, or obscene information as part of your registration and that your usage will comply with all applicable state and federal laws. Any unauthorized use or misuse of the Services may be a cause for terminating your right to use the Services. CoreLogic reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to any part of the website or emails, with or without notice.
To ensure that CoreLogic provides a high-quality experience for you and other users of the website and emails, you agree that CoreLogic or its representatives may investigate complaints, allegations of abuse, infringement of third-party rights, or other unauthorized uses of this website and any emails. CoreLogic will not disclose such an investigation unless required to do so by law. CoreLogic will cooperate fully with any law enforcement agencies in their investigation of the violation of any applicable laws.
5. Authorized Use of Website Services. CoreLogic grants you a fully revocable, non-exclusive license to use the Services and view and print documents or information obtained on the website and any emails generated from or containing the Services, subject to the following terms and conditions:
a. The documents or information may be used by you solely for informational purposes and will not be distributed to others who are not acting for you.
b. You will not charge any fee to any person in connection with the Services and information obtained by you on the website or any emails.
c. The Services or information obtained on the website or from any emails will not be modified by you in any way except as solicited by CoreLogic.
d. You will not use the website or emails to sell a product or service or to increase traffic to a website for commercial reasons. You will not take elements of the website or emails and reformat or display them, or mirror them on another website.
e. All copyright or other proprietary notices that appear on the website or the materials downloaded or printed from the website or contained in any emails, will appear on any copy of the document or portion that you make.
f. CoreLogic reserves the right to revoke this license at any time. You agree that you and any person to whom you distribute the Services or information will immediately discontinue any use of the Services or information upon notice of revocation.
The license granted by CoreLogic does not include the layout or design of the website or logos, graphics, sounds, or images on the website and any future versions of the services. Elements of the website and emails are protected by copyright, trade dress, or other laws and will not be imitated in whole or in part.
7. Termination. As a client of a customer of CoreLogic, you are receiving the Services and access to this website and emails free of charge. At any time, if CoreLogic’s customer terminates its contract with CoreLogic for these Services provided to you, CoreLogic reserves the right to terminate your access to the website and emails. Furthermore, CoreLogic reserves the right to terminate your access at any time, for any or no reason.
9. Intellectual Property Notices. All images, text, sound, photos, custom graphics, button icons, the collection and compilation and assembly, and the overall “look and feel” and distinctiveness of the website and emails constitute trade dress and the property of CoreLogic. The absence on the website or emails of a CoreLogic product or service name, slogan, or logo does not constitute a waiver of CoreLogic's trademark or other intellectual property rights relating to such name or logo. All other product names, company names, marks, logos, and symbols appearing on the website or emails may be the trademarks and the property of their respective owners.
11. Advertisements, Links to Other Websites and Related Disclaimer. The website and emails may include links to other websites beyond the control of CoreLogic. CoreLogic provides you with these links solely for your convenience. Some of these websites and emails may be co-branded (i.e., bear the name and/or logo of both a third party service provider and CoreLogic). The provision of any advertisement or link to another service provider does not signify an endorsement by CoreLogic of the service provider's website or the services offered by that service provider. CoreLogic has no control over, does not review, and cannot be responsible for the information contained on other websites. Your use of such websites will be subject to that website’s terms and conditions. YOU AGREE THAT CORELOGIC WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE YOU MAY INCUR AS THE RESULT OF A TRANSACTION YOU ENTER INTO THROUGH ANOTHER WEB SITE. YOU AGREE THAT CORELOGIC IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST ANY ADVERTISER OR ADVERTISEMENT CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE OR IN EMAILS.
12. Potential Disruption of Service. Access to the website and delivery of emails may from time to time be unavailable, delayed or limited due to, among other things: hardware failure; software failure, including among other things, bugs, errors, viruses, configuration problems, incompatibility of systems, utilities or applications, the operation of firewalls or screening programs, unreadable codes, or content irregularities; system overload; damage caused by severe weather, natural disasters, war or acts of God; terrorism; interruption of power supplies; strike or other stoppage of labor; governmental or regulatory restrictions; or any other cause whatsoever beyond the control of CoreLogic.
13. Disclaimers. The website and emails are made available for informational purposes only and not intended to provide specific commercial, financial, investment or legal advice. The Services are based upon data that is subject to frequent change and collected from a number of sources, including public records. The Services provided on the website and in emails as to a particular property may not take into account such important factors as the condition of the property, current market conditions, or other factors that may significantly affect the value of the property. CoreLogic does not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, reliability or completeness of any of the Services.
THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND IN EMAILS, INCLUDING THE IMAGES, TEXT, DATABASES, PHOTOS, CUSTOM GRAPHICS, COMPILATION, ASSEMBLY, AND THE OVERALL LOOK AND DISTINCTIVENESS OF THE WEB SITE AND EMAILS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE." CORELOGIC DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTIES, AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER CORELOGIC NOR ITS LICENSORS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR GUARANTIES AS TO THE QUALITY, RELIABILITY, SUITABILITY, TRUTH, ACCURACY, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE WEBSITE CONTENT. CORELOGIC DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE WEB SITE ITSELF OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OFFERED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING EMAILS, WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR FROM ANY PARTICULAR LOCATION OR THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED. THE WEBSITE AND EMAILS MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE SERVICES MAY NOT INCLUDE ALL RECORDED CONVEYANCES, INSTRUMENTS OR DOCUMENTS WHICH IMPART CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE WITH RESPECT TO ANY CHAIN OF TITLE DESCRIBED IN THE SERVICES. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND EMAILS IS SOLELY AT YOUR RISK.
THE SERVICES DO NOT COMPRISE AN APPRAISAL OF THE SUBJECT PROPERTY AND SHOULD NOT BE USED IN PLACE OF AN ACTUAL APPRAISAL BY A CERTIFIED APPRAISER. THE SERVICES DO NOT VERIFY OWNERSHIP OF ANY PROPERTY OR VERIFY TITLE OF ANY PROPERTY. THE SERVICES SHOULD NOT BE USED IN PLACE OF TITLE INSURANCE. YOU SHALL NOT CONSTRUE THE SERVICES AS A REPRESENTATION BY CORELOGIC AS TO THE CONDITION OF TITLE TO REAL PROPERTY.
14. Limitation of Liability. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT CORELOGIC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED TO YOUR ACCESS TO, USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR RELIANCE ON THE CORELOGIC WEBSITE OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING EMAILS. FOR THOSE JURISDICTIONS THAT EITHER DO NOT ALLOW OR PLACE RESTRICTIONS UPON THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF DAMAGES IN CERTAIN TYPES OF AGREEMENTS, THIS LIMITATION SHALL BE CONSTRUED TO PERMIT THE MAXIMUM EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
17. Dispute Resolution. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTES A TRANSACTION IN INTERSTATE COMMERCE AND THAT ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR EMAILS OR TO ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS FOR WHICH YOU MAY CONTEND CORELOGIC IS LIABLE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY AS TO ARBITRABILITY ("DISPUTE"), SHALL BE FINALLY, AND EXCLUSIVELY, SETTLED BY ARBITRATION PURSUANT TO THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT, 9 U.S.C. § 1 ET SEQ.
YOU THUS GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT TO ASSERT OR DEFEND YOUR RIGHTS. YOU ALSO GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN OR BRING CLASS ACTIONS. YOUR RIGHTS WILL BE DETERMINED BY NEUTRAL ARBITRATORS AND NOT A JUDGE OR JURY.
The arbitration will be held before one arbitrator under the arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") in force at that time. The arbitration will be conducted in Orange County, California. The arbitrator will be selected pursuant to the AAA rules. Should no AAA rule regarding the selection of an arbitrator be in effect, you will select an arbitrator from a panel of arbitrators acceptable to CoreLogic. In any arbitration, CoreLogic will pay the filing fee, plus the costs associated with the first day of arbitration, with the remaining costs of arbitration paid by the non-prevailing party. To begin the arbitration process, a party must make a written demand.
Should a dispute arise and should the arbitration provisions become inapplicable or unenforceable, you agree that jurisdiction over and venue of any suit will be exclusively in the state and federal courts sitting in Orange County, California. If either party employs attorneys to enforce any right in connection with any dispute or lawsuit the prevailing party is entitled to recover reasonable attorneys' fees.
18. Claims of Copyright Infringement. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the website or emails in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, notify CoreLogic in writing.
Attn: Legal Department
4 First American Way
Santa Ana, CA 92707
Any claim of copyright infringement should include sufficient information to enable us to evaluate your claim and to take appropriate action.
Last Updated July 21, 2010